Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is fully anonymous (please also check the file name before submitting) and in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission is accompanied by a one-page Cover Page listing the authors and their contacts (the Cover Page will only be available to editors and not to reviewers).
While all contents of Italian Political Science are published in accordance with the requirements of open-access standards and the conditions of the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license, authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts at all times.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Registered users will be able to receive notifications about the publication processes in which they are taking part, as well as any emails related to their role in the processes. Articles will be published with a correspondence email address for the corresponding author whenever this has been provided by the authors themselves.